View Sidebar
Working on Your Application? We’re Here to Help!

November 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi guys! My name is Lindsey Faig and I am a sophomore here at Roger Williams University. I am a Public Relations major with a minor in Marketing and a core concentration in Spanish. I am a member of PRSSA, social chair of Values of Sisterhood, member of Sustained Dialogues and the Multicultural Student Union as well as an Event Planning Intern for the Student Programs and Leadership, which is the department at RWU that overlooks all of the clubs and organizations.

Why is all of this something I would share? Easy, because these are all reasons why I choose RWU. Roger is a place that I feel so lucky to call home because, as involved as I am, there are so many others who are even more involved. I came here because this school is a school that genuinely works to make sure that the students get what they need in and out of the classroom. For example, my internship was created for me when they learned that I was so ready to get started with event planning, which is a really special thing for a school to do. I also work in the Office of Admission, which is why I’m blogging. There is not another place I would rather go to school and I really wanted to share my experiences and talk to those who had questions about a place that I call home and keep everyone up to date on what is happening here at Roger and in Admissions!

So, with that being said, right now the Admissions Office’s phones are ringing and the lobby is buzzing with people because application season has started nationwide. Our eight counselors are all here to help, along with every Student Admissions Assistant that is here answering phones and helping anything from a status check to facts about the school or sharing our experiences to you prospective students. With the first deadline of November 7th just passed we are continuing to work going through those applications as well as getting prepared for the next round of applications due November 15th! With the Admissions Office being open from 9-5 every day and 9-2 on Saturday, we want to make sure we can help you any way possible, so please feel free to call us if you need any help or have any questions about your personal application, the application process, or about Roger!

Talk to you soon,
Lindsey